The South Australian government have unveiled their new Public Education Action Plan: Your Child, Their School, Our Future.
The plan shows how they will support children, teachers and public schools with a focus on 5 key areas:
- giving children a head start by continuing to invest in the early years
- educating students for the jobs of tomorrow as we know their future world will be very different to ours
- a focus on literacy and numeracy to put the basics first – these skills are the bedrock of a successful education
- help for every student to achieve their best – recognising that many factors influence their ability to learn well
- supporting our teachers to deliver great results with more help in the classroom and more opportunities to develop expert skills.
For more information on the Public Education Action Plan: Your Child, Their School, Our Future visit www.yourpublicschool.sa.gov.au