The Department for Education (DfE) have recently updated information regarding the support services they offer and have asked that we bring this to the attention of all families. More information is available at:
DfE Student Support Services works with preschools and schools where there are children and young people who have particular educational support needs. This can include:
- developmental delay/disability
- learning difficulties
- behavioural issues (social/emotional)
- health or wellbeing issues
- disengagement/non-attendance issues
- communication difficulties.